Saturday, June 8, 2013

A World of Drama

Photo: Chatroulette-ing tgt @wanderlustzz
Ciao! Today I just stayed home, my aunt and uncle came over. that's all. And I finished watching The Lying Game! Moving onto another show, anyone want to intro any good tv AMERICAN shows? Not interested in chinese, korean, hongkong or taiwanese drama, just not very 'real'. I mean, if you look at most of the dramas, this is what you will notice. Plus all these shows, I randomly saw them on a drama website.

Highs and Lows
Ghetto Justice TVB
The Mysteries of Love TVB
Hong Kong dramas:
It's so mainstream that the popular ones will only be about Police or Lawyers, Doctors. tada, It's either this is not my biological father or that's about it actually. Or it's about some rich family and their family madness. And repeat, in most of the dramas.



Taiwanese dramas:
Okay, talk about haipaitianxin, seriously, that will never happen in real life, or 'it started with a kiss', yup, tell me got anyone so lucky can live in the same house as your crush? another one, what's that drama name, would you be so stupid to go and act as a boy, just to get close to a boy? doesn't make sense.



Chinese dramas:
Well, the thing is, I suck at chinese, even with english subtitles, I just don't read them fast enough, so boo and goodluck to me on that. Though the stories are quite interesting, I mean its mostly about the past, those huangshang, palace maids, concubines, empresses, empress dowagers, and their quest to destroy one another. Am I right?

Korean dramas:
Okay, tell me, have you noticed that ( the guy actors always have this 'teary' eyed, bloodshot eyed face, don't believe i'll show you.) See: HOW DO THEY DO THAT?


The thing that I don't really fancy korean drama is that, it's all about the girl, YES IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GIRL AND THE BOY, that's all. The whole story revolves around the couple, from when they were young and blablabla, they meet in the future or something like that. Or, it's about this 4 boys, or this fairytale that will never exist on earth, or in this era. They all have the same hairstyles.




Which boils down to American Dramas:
Basically I LOVE HOW FUNNY THE SHOWS ARE. 2 Brokegirls, I mean, who would've thought about girls building a cupcake dream, and add a horse to it? New Girl, basically talking about an american city lifestyle. Awesome or what? But I'm just getting sick of Desperate Housewives, CSI. Seasons after seasons is what people want to watch, a continuation of 'what happens after this.'




English Dramas:
The english dramas have this age of kings and wizards stunt. I mean, Game of Thrones, Merlin, Camelot, Legend of the Seeker, yeap, totally knew where that came from.



Canadian Dramas:
Adding a supernatural scifi touch to the storyline doesnt hurt, in fact its quite interesting. Lost Girl, Continuum, wonderful mysteries, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Mainly because I can understand. If only I understood Spanish, French, my life of movies and tv shows would be so much more meaningful.

THATS ALL KTHXBYE. CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment