Friday, June 7, 2013

A Friendly Letter.

Ciao! Today, abs and jia en came over to study at my house, it was fun. After jia en left at 4.15pm, abigail and I watched shows, ate dinner and played chatroulette, abs even slept! hahahha, sleepyhead. Anyway, I realized that I've not really blogged about my friends and stuff you know, like gave an update of love life all that, so I'm just going to do that now, maybe I'll even write a book? hahaha, that's not possible. I'm just going to show you who my friends are, as in they are my friends.


Roydon - Toys'r'us Vivocity


Dan Ying - IKEA Queenstown


Sheralyn - School


Jia En - Ice Skating


Abigail - Scape


Federica - 313


Ming Hui - Sports Day


Jia Bao - Stadium

Qian Ying - Need to take picture with her.


Rachel - School Sports Meet


Haidhar - Leadership Camp

Averil - Need to take picture with her, like seriously.


Riccardo - River Safari


Noemy - Forever 21


Angelina - Jurong Point Crystal Jade

Li Ling - Also don't know why we never take any pictures tgt.


Hanan - M.I Mart


Jeraldine - My house


Kimberley - Centrale Del Latte, Salerno, Italy


Sarah - M.I Sports Meet


Clara - Train Cabin

Yeap, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment